Bulletin from Annual General Meeting 2016
On May 19, 2016, the Annual General Meeting was held in Opus Group AB (publ), 556390-6063.
Below follows a summary of the decisions taken.
• The income statement and balance sheet, as well as the group’s consolidated income statement and balance sheet, were adopted.
• Decision was taken of a dividend of SEK 0.10 per share. Record date for the dividend takes place on May 23, 2016. Payment is estimated to take place on May 26, 2016, through Euroclear Sweden AB.
• The Board of Directors and the President/CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2015.
• Remuneration to the Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, amount to SEK 420,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 185,000 to each of the other non-employed Board members. The remuneration levels have increased compared to previous year. The Nomination Committee has determined that the remuneration to the Board is at an appropriate level by comparing with other companies on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
• The AGM also decided that a compensation to the audit committee will be paid of SEK 123,000 for work on such a committee, of which SEK 72,000 shall be distributed to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 51,000 to the second member of the Audit Committee.
• The Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, consist of:
• Katarina Bonde, Chairman (new election)
• Lothar Geilen (re-election)
• Heléne Mellquist (re-election)
• Anders Lönnqvist (re-election)
• Friedrich Hecker ( new election)
• Anne-Lie Lind ( new election)
Göran Nordlund and Jan Åke Jonsson have chosen to decline the re-election. The Company would like to thank Göran Nordlund and Jan Åke Jonsson for their efforts with the board work. Göran Nordlund has been a board member since 2003 and the Chairman since 2004. Jan Åke Jonsson has been a board member since 2012.
Furthermore, the AGM decided to appoint the Authorised Public Accountants KPMG AB as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the main responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the next AGM.
• The Nomination Committee’s proposed principles for appointment of the Nomination Committee was adopted.
• The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
• The AGM decided, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, on a new issue of 5,500,000 share options that with deviation from the shareholders preferential rights, are issued to Opus Bima AB, a wholly-owned subsidiary and with the condition that the share options, under the proposed conditions, are to be transferred to the employees and other key members in the Group.
• The board of directors was authorized, according to the proposal of the board, for the period until the next AGM, take a resolution on acquisition of own shares on one or more occasions of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital. The board of directors was also authorized to take a resolution to transfer own shares that the company holds at the time of the transfer decision.
• The Board was, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, authorized to decide on the issue of new shares of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital with or without devlation from the shareholders’ preferential rights. An issue with deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights may take place in connection with the financing of both acquisitions and expansion into new markets or new business areas that require significant investment.
The company’s President and CEO Magnus Greko outlined the company’s development during the financial year 2015 and the first quarter of 2016 and significant events during the periods.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be published within two weeks on the company’s website where also other material from the meeting can be found.
Mölndal, Sweden, May 20, 2016
The Board of Directors
Opus Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact
President and CEO
Phone: 46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93
Opus Group is a leading innovative technology focused growth company in the vehicle inspection market. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within IT, emission testing and vehicle communication. The Group had SEK 1,650 million in revenues in 2015 with strong operating cash flow and good operating profitability.With over 1,500 employees, Opus Group is headquartered in Mölndal in the Gothenburg region of Sweden and has 25 regional offices, 20 in the United States and the others in Stockholm, Peru, Chile, Mexico and Pakistan. Opus Group has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford and Ann Arbor. The Opus Group share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.