Scandinavia's first digital dental clinic displayed at EOS congress in Stockholm
For the first time, digital orthodontics in practice is displayed at the European Congress EOS (European Orthodontic Society) in Stockholm, June 11 to 16, with visitors from all over the world. Swedish OrtodontiAkademin’s digital dental clinic is one of the great innovations being launched at the show. Patient influence, shorter treatment times, fewer dental visits and higher precision treatments are some of the advantages of the new method.
Dr. Anna Hajati, one of the industry's top specialists in digital orthodontics and founder of OrtodontiAkademin, has developed a unique digital process for orthodontics treatment. This is displayed for the first time in the EOS Congress 11 to 16 June in Stockholm and is revolutionizing and improving orthodontic treatment for both patients and specialist clinics.
The new treatment method makes use of the latest digital technologies, such as scanning and 3D imaging, to create an image of the face, the teeth and jaws. The image is simulated to a possible treatment result in consultation with the patient, who can choose which type of braces is desired.
- We put the patient's needs in the center and has been able to shorten the time for treatment by about 30 percent while the precision and patient safety is increased. With our new treatment method, we can also assist other departments with specialists remotely and participate in treatments where the orthodontist is missing or in short supply, explains Dr. Anna Hajati.
At EOS Congress, OrtodontiAkademins specialists will make public practical demonstrations of the new digital method for orthodontic treatment in the new digital dental clinic. OrtodontiAkademin collaborates with a number of leading companies, all interconnected in the new digital treatment system;
• 3-Shape, intra oral scanning
• OraMetrix, digital care planning and robot manufacturing
• Planmeca, information platform, 3D imaging with ultra low dose
• Tops, modern international medical record for orthodontics
• Kelisec, security Information Exchange
In conjunction with the new digital method presentation, the company will also launch its new global brand for digital orthodontics, and a business service concept for the treatment method and its associated certification and e-service for international clinics.
- Wherever you live or work, we can offer our new treatment option to perform orthodontics remotely with modern digital technology. We can provide dental clinics, support, access to qualified specialists and treatments that enhance patient satisfaction, ensures the availability of specialist experience and maintain dental health, explains Dr. Anna Hajati, founder of OrtodontiAkademin.
To the editor: Save the date - Press conference at EOS, Stockholm International Fairs, Monday, June 13 ,11.00 – 12.00a.m. at OrtodontiAkademins booth A01:10.
For more information, please contact: Elin Norlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-279 86 40
OrtodontiAkademin AB was founded by Dr. Anna Hajati 2009 and is one of the world's leading specialists in modern orthodontics and dental health. The company operates in three areas, Clinical Orthodontics, Competence and training in orthodontics and research and development of new methods in dentistry. The company also specializes in orthodontics at its clinic in Stockholm and remotely in collaboration with OA-certified dental clinics in Sweden and internationally. http://ortodontiakademin.se