PA Resources’ Production Report for Q1 and March, 2013
Average production of oil per day*
|(barrels per day)||Q1,
* Production based on Working Interest, which is PA Resources’ share of the total gross production
of the oil fields before deduction of royalty and taxes etc. Production figures are preliminary.
- Total oil production in Q1, 2013: 608,300 barrels
- Average sales price in Q1, 2013: 113 USD per barrel (preliminary)
- Production rates at Azurite field continue to be affected by intermittently unstable flowing conditions on a number of wells, which also caused brief unscheduled outages on the multi-phase pump used to lift oil and water to the production vessel
- Production on one of the small onshore fields in Tunisia was impacted by a delay in gaining access for a well intervention. The work has now been successfully completed.
Stockholm, 8 April 2013
PA Resources AB (publ)
For queries, please contact:
Bo Askvik, President and CEO, PA Resources
+46 8 545 211 50
PA Resources AB (publ) is an i nternational oil and gas group which conducts exploration, development and production of oil and gas assets. The Group operates in Tunisia, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Equatorial Guinea, United Kingdom, Denmark, Greenland, Netherlands and Germany. PA Resources is producing oil in West Africa and North Africa. The parent company is located in Stockholm, Sweden. PA Resources’ net sales amounted to SEK 2,184 million in 2012. The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm, Sweden. For additional information, please visit www.paresources.se .
The above information has been made public in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was published at 8.30 am CET on 8 April 2013.