Production- and Sales Report for Q3, 2009
* Total gross oil production: 1,244,600 barrels
* Average gross oil production per day: 13,500 barrels per day
* Accumulated gross oil production January - September: 2,847,500 barrels
* Oil sales (excl. royalty): 730,600 barrels
* Average sales price: 64,52 USD per barrel
* Production at the Azurite field in the Republic of Congo commenced on 10 August 2009.
* Oil is produced at seven fields in two regions; Tunisia in North Africa and the Republic of Congo in West Africa.
* The first lifting of oil from Azurite is taking place during the second week of October.
* The gross production level exceeded 15,000 barrels per day at the end of the third quarter.
* The production forecast remains unchanged - the average production in 2009 is expected to amount to
between 11,000 and 14,000 barrels of oil equivalents per day.
PA Resources AB (publ)
President and CEO, PA Resources AB
Telephone: +46 70 751 41 84, +46 8 21 83 82
Executive Vice President and CFO, PA Resources AB
Telephone: +46 70 819 59 18, +46 8 21 83 82
PA Resources AB (publ) is an international oil and gas group with the business strategy to acquire, develop, exploit and divest oil and gas reserves, as well as explore new findings. The Group operates in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Denmark, Greenland, Netherlands, Equatorial Guinea and the Republic of Congo (Brazzaville). PA Resources is today one of the largest oil producers in Tunisia. The parent company is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
PA Resources' net sales amounted to SEK 2,420 Million during 2008. The company is primary listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in Norway (segment OB Match) and secondary listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Sweden (segment Mid Cap). For additional information, please visit www.paresources.se.