Parans Solar Lighting AB (publ) issues SEK 2 million of convertible notes
Parans Solar Lighting AB (publ) ("Parans") has signed an amendment agreement relating to the investment agreement entered into on 20 November 2017 with European Select Growth Opportunities Fund (the "Investor") and draws down a second tranche of SEK 2 million under this financing agreement.
Parans entered on 20 November 2017 into an investment agreement with the Investor (the "Agreement"). On the evening of 8 March 2018 Parans and the Investor signed an amendment agreement relating to the Agreement (the “Amendment Agreement") providing inter alia:
- the issuance on March 9, 2018 of a 2nd tranche of SEK 2 million of convertible notes (the “Notes”) without warrants attached,
- after the 2nd tranche, subject to conditions and prior shareholders’ approval, Parans will have the option to draw down three (3) additional tranches of SEK 2 million each. Each subsequent tranche can be drawn down 2 months after the registration of the Notes of the previous tranche with the Swedish Companies Registration Office,
- in connection with the issuance of the 3rd tranche, or no later than six (6) months after the 2nd tranche, Parans will issue warrants and free warrants to existing shareholders ("Shareholders warrants") to protect them against dilution relating to the 2nd and 3rd tranches,
- the issuance of warrants having the same characteristics (ISIN code) for the 3 additional tranches, in order to limit the number of different series of warrants listed on Aktietorget.
On the same evening Parans’ board of directors decided to draw down the 2nd tranche pursuant to the Agreement and the Amendment Agreement as well as the issuance of the Notes under this 2nd tranche. The issuance is implemented within the limitations of the authorization from the shareholder's meeting held on 8 November 2017.
The capital received under this 2nd tranche will continue to be used to secure the ongoing promotion of the new SP4 system and the build-up of production capacity.
Highlights about the second tranche:
- Second Tranche is carried out through the issuance of 200 Notes.
- The Notes have a principal amount of SEK 10,000 each. They bear no interest and have a maturity of 12 months from the date of the registration of their issuance with the Swedish Companies Registration Office. During their term, the Investor may request to convert any or all of the Notes at a variable conversion price representing a 10 % discount to the lowest closing bid price over the 15 trading days (the “Reference Price”) preceding the conversion date.
- Upon such conversion request, Parans has the option to remit, at its discretion, cash, shares in Parans or a combination of both. This characteristic will enable Parans to manage the potential dilution resulting from the Notes.
For terms and conditions of the Notes, please visit Parans website:
For more information, please contact:
Anders Koritz, CEO at Parans Solar Lighting AB (publ), phone +46 733 211635, email@example.com www.parans.com
About Parans Solar Lighting AB (publ)
Parans Solar Lighting offers sunlight for indoor environments through an innovative system that captures and leads the rays of the sun. Parans, which developed and patented the technology, turns mainly to property owners, architects and larger employers worldwide. Parans Solar Lighting is quoted on the stock exchange list Aktietorget and has offices in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This information is information that Parans Solar Lighting AB (publ )is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at March 9th, 2018.