Payment Processing, Inc. Announces Availability of PayMover eInvoice for Software Developers
Industry's First Software Integration Solution for Electronic Invoice & Bill Presentment and Payment
Newark, CA – September 21, 2010 -- Payment Processing, Inc. (PPI), the industry leader for integrated payments, today announced the availability of PayMover eInvoice, an electronic invoice and bill presentment and payment solution that gives software developers the ability to integrate electronic invoices and bills with payment functionality into applications. The new product is the result of a partnership with Intrix Technology, Inc., wherein the Intrix service is integrated into the PPI PayMover hosted payment platform, allowing a solution that can then be integrated into applications.
PayMover eInvoice integrates easily into software applications via an application programming interface. The product allows the electronic generation of an invoice or bill from a developer's application, as well as invoice viewing, management, and partial or full payment via a secure, robust web portal. Developers can also integrate reconciliation data into their applications, resulting in a complete end-to-end solution.
"PPI is focused on providing payments functionality to our software development partners – solutions that deliver additional revenue and a competitive edge in their respective markets," stated PPI Executive Vice President, Chuck Riegel. "Using this product, any software company generating paper bills or invoices will be able to achieve these objectives quickly."
"We are excited to partner with PPI to deliver an integrated invoice presentment and payments product to the software development marketplace" said Jeff Connors, Intrix Technology CEO. "PPI certainly understands the integrated payments needs of software companies and has a long track record of making integrated payments a strategic advantage."
Key Features of PayMover eInvoice:
- Electronic Invoice & Bill Presentment Integration. The product includes a software developer's kit (SDK), enabling developers to convert existing invoice or bill data into an electronic bill, statement or invoice for presentment to customers through a secure, branded web service. PPI Developer Services provides complete support to integrate, test and certify PayMover eInvoice.
- Reconciliation Integration. PPI Developer Services assists in the generation of data to be imported back into the software application, completing the order-to-pay process.
- Electronic Invoice & Bill Payment. Uploaded invoices can be viewed and paid by customers using either credit or ACH over a PCI compliant web services portal. The portal includes a secure login supporting one-time and returning customers, and includes a customer registration function to encourage returning customers to establish payment profiles.
PPI's comprehensive solutions are developed and supported completely in-house by payment processing technology and service experts. Each solution includes all the components critical for successful integrated payments:
- Free, feature-rich and fast hosted payment technology
- Secure, reliable transaction processing operating seamlessly within the application
- Free integration/certification services with developer kit
- Dedicated account managers for developers and their resellers
- Aggressive revenue sharing programs
- Marketing services to promote the integrated solution
- Free, unlimited 24/7/365 support
About Payment Processing, Inc.
Since 1995, PPI has been partnering with software developers and their customers, delivering nothing less than robust, stable, fully supported and profitable integrated payment solutions. We provide developers with a full range of in-house services for building and promoting integrated payment solutions, including PPI-developed hosted payment services, integration support, customer support, marketing assistance and PA DSS/PCI-DSS security services. It's why more than 1,400 partners and 40,000 businesses have selected Payment Processing, Inc. as their dedicated payment professionals. Learn more at www.paypros.com.
Garrett Geib, SkyRocket Group
Richard Livingston, PPI