High level of orders received with greater diversity
January – March 2018
- Net sales SEK 11,490 million (11,105)
- Operating profit SEK 290 million (320)
- Operating margin 2.5 percent (2.9)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 256 million (311)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.74 (0.94)
- Orders received SEK 12,906 million (12,429)
As of this report orders received includes part of Industry,
which had an effect of SEK 1,546 million (1,760)
- Order backlog SEK 43,055 million (38,149)
As of this report order backlog includes part of Industry,
which had an effect of SEK 3,563 million (3,459)
- Cash flow before financing SEK -390 million (1,788)
- Net debt SEK 1,709 million (416)
- Equity/assets ratio 33.4 percent (32.6)
“With a record high order backlog Peab presents an increase in net sales and stable profit in the first quarter. The level of orders received continues to develop positively and business area Construction has attained a greater proportion of public buildings. The outlook for Peab is positive with a solid order backlog, a good project mix, a well-dimensioned development rights portfolio and a strong financial position,” says Peab’s CEO Jesper Göransson.
This information is information that Peab AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at May 7, 2018, at 13 p.m. CET.
For further information, please contact:
Jesper Göransson, CEO +46 431 89338
Charlotte Hagö, CIO +46 725 334545
Peab is a leading Nordic construction and civil engineering company with about 15,000 employees and SEK 50 billion in net sales. The Group has strategically placed offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Company headquarters are in Förslöv on Bjäre Peninsula in southern Sweden. The Peab share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.