Increased net sales, improved profit and strengthened financial position
January – March 2017
- Operative net sales SEK 11,096 million (8,692)
- Operative operating profit SEK 316 million (188)
- Operative operating margin 2.8 percent (2.2)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 311 million (146)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.94 (0.42)
- Orders received SEK 11,114 million (11,886)
- Order backlog SEK 35,679 million (31,550)
- Cash flow before financing SEK 1,788 million (910)
- Net debt SEK 416 million (2,512)
- Equity/assets ratio 32.5 percent (30.6)
“Our business model with four complementary and cooperating business areas means we are well-equipped to take on the opportunities and challenges in the market. We have a platform with many positive factors that point in the right direction for Peab. Order backlog is in good shape with a nice mix of projects, a well-dimensioned development rights portfolio, continued positive market prospects and a financial position which is becoming successively stronger”
, says Peab’s CEO Jesper Göransson.
This information is information that Peab AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at May 10, 2017, 1 p.m. CET.
For further information, please contact:
Jesper Göransson, CEO +46 431 89338
Charlotte Hagö, CIO +46 725 334545
Peab is one of the leading Nordic construction and civil engineering companies with more than 14,000 employees and net sales of over SEK 46 billion. The Group has strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The Peab’s registered office is located in Förslöv on Cap Bjäre in south of Sweden. The Peab share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.