Peab’s Interim Report January – September 2010
- Operative net sales increased by 4 percent to SEK 26,615 million (25,614)
- Operative operating profit amounted to SEK 1,094 million (1,203)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 2.71 (3.25)
- Orders received during the first nine months increased by 18 percent to SEK 28,708 million (24,354).
- Order backlog for Construction and Civil Engineering hit an all time high and has grown by 26 percent since the year-end to SEK 30,753 million
- Continued positive trend in Peab’s own housing developments
- Recovery in Nordic construction has accelerated this autumn. Our orders received continue to increase and our order backlog is the highest ever in Peab’s history. Peab is currently growing based on a clearly defined Nordic perspective and with the ambition to be the Nordic Community Builder, combining profitability with a high interest in developing society , says Peab’s CEO and President Mats Paulsson.
For additional information, please contact:
Gösta Sjöström, CIO +46 733 371010
Mats Leifland, IR +46 733 371006
Jesper Göransson, CFO +46 733 371013
Jan Johansson, vice President +46 733 374000
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was submitted for publication at 1.30 p.m. on 23 November 2010.
Previous press releases from Peab are available at www.peab.com
Peab is one of the leading construction and civil engineering companies in the Nordic countries with a net sale exceeding SEK 35 billion and approximately 13,000 employees. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.