Pet360.com Lists Your Cat’s 2013 Horoscope
Plymouth Meeting, PA – January18, 2013 – Cats believe every year is “The Year of the Cat” but will 2013 be a fortunate year for your feline friend, or will the red dot continue to elude him? Pet360.com reveals what the stars have in store for our feline companions this year.
- Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Always looking for a little extra “me” time, the Aquarius feline will welcome a new kitty condo - especially if you make it yourself - as a place to meditate and groom her lustrous coat. A vet visit early in the year will offer reassurance of continued health by resolving any small issues.
- Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): The Pisces cat will radiate luck this year, simply by knowing it’s within a paw’s grasp. Test his good fortune by letting him help you choose lottery numbers. Of course, you’ll split the winnings! Pamper him a bit, perhaps with new comb and brush or a professional grooming to keep that victorious look.
- Aries (March 21-April 19): Your Aries feline is in a giving mood this year, generously willing to share the home you’ve created with another critter in need of affection. Whether it’s a new kitten that comes to stay for good or a foster cat camping out awaiting a forever home, your own sweet pet will put out the well-scratched welcome mat and even share a few cat secrets.
- Taurus (April 20-May 20): The Taurus cat, a busy, inquisitive creature, will welcome a new hobby or two. Shredding tissue or the arm of the sofa is not enough. For Taurus kitty, becoming a dedicated birdwatcher will fulfill feline fantasies and increase his appreciation for nature. A sturdy birdfeeder or wren house near a favorite window will enliven your cat’s appreciation for feathered friends.
- Gemini (May 21-June 21): Smile for the cameras! The Gemini cat always knows where the camera is, and she is ready with a regal pose worthy of a cat calendar. Let Gemini kitty star in her own Cat of the Month universe by setting up cool cat-centric photo shoots for each calendar month. Then produce a limited edition calendar for family and friends, a handy gift that keeps giving and keeps Gemini cat front and center year round.
- Cancer (June 22-July 22): Feeling fit is part of a cat’s heritage. How else do cheetahs and lions stay ahead of the game? The Cancer cat will boost her health this year with a customized nutrition plan that addresses any pet health concerns and increases energy. Extra play time with one of those new Kitty Apps for iPads will help boost your cat’s intellect and vitality.
- Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Known for leadership and a stubborn streak, the Lion is also a glamour girl. This year she’ll want her surroundings to reflect her golden personality with a cushy new bed, a window seat for a cat’s eye view of the world, or a challenging toy or two to keep boredom at bay. Leo cats are always on the prowl for new fun and count on you to provide it!
- Virgo (Aug. 23- Sept. 22): For Virgo cats, it’s the thrill of the chase that tickles their whiskers. Since your beloved feline stays safely indoors, create a mini-agility course to keep him amused and stimulated. Cats excel at leaping objects in their path, and yours would love to emulate an Olympic track star or that Jack Russell next door! Bonus: exercise keeps cats trim and promises deeply sweet dreams.
- Libra (Sept. 23- Oct 22): A feline smile - bestowed as rarely as a shower of diamonds - is a gift, and Libra cat knows how to keep those pearly whites in check. Your smiling tabby will benefit from a routine of brushing with special cat teeth cleaner (people toothpaste is lethal to felines) and oral sprays to banish tartar. Your vet’s input can help keep Kitty grinning in Cheshire cat mode.
- Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): The social Scorpio cat would enjoy gathering with two or three of your friends’ kitties for an afternoon play date. Guests arriving in their own carriers will be surprised with a fun toy and a chance to enjoy new companions, both feline and human. Serve ice cream for your friends and your cat’s favorite canned food canapés for the kitties. You can also freeze tidbits for the cats to chase and crunch.
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): The Sagittarius cat loves center stage and secretly dreams of a starring role in a cat food commercial. Give her career a boost by videotaping her in adorable action, showing her dramatic and comedic range. Then share that video online where friends and fans can say, “Awwwww!” Offer to do an online promotion for a local cat rescue featuring your fabulous feline, and her talents will shine for a great cause.
- Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Cats star in lots of books, but your Capricorn kitty will turn author this year. A personalized scrapbook is a great way to celebrate your cat’s milestones in words and pictures. Create a tangible tour of humble beginnings, fun memories, and one-of-a-kind joys to be shared with a wide readership or just your cat’s most dedicated fans: the two of you.
Media Contact: Kelly Lange, 610-234-4114,
Pet360.com is a personalized website dedicated to simplifying pet parenting. At Pet360, each member’s experience is tailored to their individual needs based on the type, breed, gender, age and size of their pets. By offering relevant tips and expert advice, connections to others with similar pets and the convenience of home shopping all in one place, Pet360.com is the ultimate resource for pet parents – available anytime, anywhere. For more information, watch the Pet360 Video or visit www.Pet360.com.