Pevonia Botanica Skincare launches lumafirm - the latest in freeze-dried technology!
100% of research participants were satisfied with immediate brightening results
What It Is: Two ground-breaking at-home products and a revolutionary in-spa freeze-dried treatment from the experts at Pevonia Botanica Skincare. The lumafirm ® Repair Cream – Lift & Glow and the Freeze-Dried At-Home Intensifier deliver immediate and highly visible results.
What It Does: lumafirm ® instantly brightens and evens skin tone. With continued use, this dynamic duo tightens and firms for a completely redefined facial contour. Improved skin texture, increased skin elasticity and firmness, evened complexion, an instantly brightened glow, and a visibly lighter skin tone are just a few of the proven results of this revolutionary line.
What Makes It Unique: All-natural powerhouse ingredients and cutting edge technology:
- lumafirm® harnesses the power of nature with potent ingredients such as:
- Kombucha, a black tea derivative - increases skin elasticity and firmness
- Diacetyl Boldine, an Chilean tree bark extract - produces immediate brightening effect
- Sorghum Bicolor, a cereal plant extract & the latest in Peptide technology - improves skin texture
- Freeze-dried products use advanced manufacturing technology to flash-freeze the active ingredients so they only become active when mixed with water and applied to the skin. This enables a much higher concentration of actives and instant results.
Availability & Pricing:
- Available on April 29th, 2011 on www.shoppevonia.com and in Pevonia spas worldwide
- Pricing: lumafirm® Repair Cream - $78; lumafirm® Freeze-Dried At-Home Intensifier - $20
Pevonia’s lumafirm® Lift & Glow was recently gifted to: Ricky Martin, Katy Perry, Liam Neeson, Nicole Kidman, John Stewart, Co-Hosts of The View, Colin Firth, and many more.
About Pevonia Botanica:
Elite eco-friendly skincare line, Pevonia Botanica offers over 300 at-home products and more than 150 professional in-spa treatments. Nature's purest holistic botanical and marine elements synergize with high-tech manufacturing to deliver remarkable visible results. Made with organic extracts, Pevonia maintains a harmonious balance with precious resources by offering fully recyclable, completely biodegradable or reusable packaging, and refraining from any form of animal testing. Free from parabens, alcohol, lanolin, mineral oil, PABA, artificial colors, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulfate, and urea, Pevonia delivers outstanding skincare results while creating greener tomorrows for generations to come.
For all PR needs, contact Janet Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org , 386-882-2334.
Pevonia Botanica Skincare