Correction of subscription rate in PHI's rights issue

On July 17, 2018, the subscription period ended in Phase Holographic Imaging PHI AB’s (“PHI”) rights issue. Due to an administrative error, it was incorrectly reported on July 20, 2018, that the issue was subscribed to approximately 92.9 % including subscription commitments and that guarantee sub­scription of approximately 3.6 million SEK was activated. Correct information is that the rights issue was subscribed to approximately 69 % with preferential right and approximately 27 % without prefer­ential right, corresponding to a total subscription of approximately 96 % including sub­scription commitments. Thus, guarantee subscription of approximately 2 million SEK is activated, which means that a lower guarantee subscription is used than previously communicated. The total outcome of the rights issue is not affected. PHI thus receives 46.3 million SEK, before issue costs of approx­imately 5.2 million SEK.

FINANCIAL ADVISOR

Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor to PHI in connection with the rights issue.

For information about the rights issue, please contact:
Sedermera Fondkommission

Tel: +46 40 615 14 10
E-mail: info@sedermera.se
Web: www.sedermera.se

For additional information, please contact:
Peter Egelberg, CEO

Tel: +46 703 19 42 74
E-mail: ir@phiab.se
Web: www.phiab.se

Phase Holographic Imaging (PHI) leads the ground-breaking development of time-lapse cytometry instrumentation and software. With the first instrument introduced in 2011, the company today offers a range of products for long-term quantitative analysis of living cell dynamics that circumvent the drawbacks of traditional methods requiring toxic stains. Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, PHI trades through a network of international distributors. Committed to promoting the science and practice of time-lapse cytometry, PHI is actively expanding its customer base and scientific collaborations in cancer research, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, stem cell biology, gene therapy, regenerative medicine and toxicological studies.

About Us

Phase Holographic Imaging (PHI) leads the ground-breaking development of time-lapse cytometry instrumentation and software. With the first HoloMonitor instrument introduced in 2011, the company today offers a range of products for long-term quantitative analysis of living cell dynamics that circumvent the drawbacks of traditional methods requiring toxic stains. Head-quartered in Lund, Sweden, PHI trades through a network of international distributors. Committed to promoting the science and practice of time-lapse cytometry, PHI is actively expanding its customer base and scientific collaborations in cancer research, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, stem cell biology, gene therapy, regenerative medicine and toxicological studies.

Subscribe

Documents & Links