Acquisition in Lindholmen and development projects are generating growth
- Rental income increased to SEK 316 million (283)
- Income from property management improved by 16% to SEK 146 million
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 84 million (242)
- Property portfolio increased in value to SEK 10,588 million (9,784)
- Net asset value per share was SEK 40.21 (38.62)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.85 (2.53)
- Acquisition of the student union building Studenternas hus
- First acquisition in Lindholmen
- Construction starts on the project Gamlestads torg
- Building Committee planning decision gives green light to Phase 1 in Södra Änggården (currently northern Högsbo), comprising future building rights of 120,000 sq m.
Platzer’s CEO, P-G Persson, said:
- Platzer’s business continues to grow through acquisition, as well as through property and project development. In the first half of the year, the value of the property portfolio increased by SEK 0.7 billion to SEK 10.6 billion, which is in line with our strategic plan to boost the value of our property portfolio by SEK 1-1.5 billion per year. The latest acquisition also represents our first step into Lindholmen, one of the most exciting areas undergoing development in Gothenburg.
- Currently, we have projects underway worth SEK 0.8 billion. At Gamlestads torg we planted the first spade in the ground in June, marking the start of the development of the main building in the new hub being built at the site. The process of preparing detailed development plans is in progress for properties in Gårda, Skår and Älvsborg, comprising a total area of 75,000 sq m. Platzer also has a development portfolio comprising a potential area of just over 425,000 square metres.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Tel: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Lennart Ekelund, CFO, Tel: +46 (0)703 98 47 87
The information in this press release is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is legally obliged to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication at 08:00 on 8 July 2016.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial properties in the Gothenburg area comprising a total lettable area of around 478,000 sq m and with a value of around SEK 10.5 billion. Platzer is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.