Construction start and acquisitions drive activity in Gårda
- Rental income increased to SEK 513 million (497)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 251 million (249)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 649 million (432)
- The value of properties rose to 16,118 million (SEK 15,559)
- Long-term net asset value (EPRA NAV) per share was SEK 62.85 (58.39)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.40 (3.60)
- Construction start on the Gårda Vesta project, which will be the highest office building in Gothenburg
- Disposal of the Älvsborg 178:9 office property in Långedrag
- After the end of the reporting period
Acquisition of two properties in Gårda comprising a total of 22,400 sq. m. of office space
Platzer’s CEO, P-G Persson, said:
It is a pleasure to be able to announce an acquisition and the closing of a project that featured prominently in the last quarter, even if finalisation took place in early July:
- A few days after the end of the reporting period we acquired two properties in Södra Gårda comprising total office space of 22,400 sq. m. Both properties, Gårda 18:23 and Gårda 18:24, were acquired from Vasakronan at an underlying property value of SEK 1,068 million. The acquisition consolidated our position as a leading property owner in Gårda.
- Our largest individual project to date, Gamlestads torg (Gamlestaden 740:132), will be completed in July by our construction partner Serneke. In August the first tenants will move in. It feels satisfying to be able to say that the project has been a success.
For more information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Platzer, Tel: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Lennart Ekelund, CFO, Platzer, Tel: +46 (0)703 98 47 87
The information in this press release is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is legally obliged to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was released for publication on 9 July 2018 at 08:00 CET through the agency of the contact persons shown above.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial properties in the Gothenburg area comprising a total lettable area of around 800,000 sq. m. and with a value of around SEK 16 billion. Platzer is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap.