Platzer’s property values continue to rise
- Rental income increased to SEK 259 million (251)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 123 million (126)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 373 million (218)
- Property portfolio increased in value to SEK 16,015 million (15,559)
- Long-term net asset value (EPRA NAV) per share was SEK 62.22 (58.39)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.11 (1.81)
- Lease signed with Tele2 on office space of 2,000 sq. m. in the Gamlestads torg project
- Sale of residential building right in Södra Änggården to Skanska Nya Hem
- Detailed development plan for Gårda Vesta becomes legally binding
Platzer’s CEO, P-G Persson, said:
- The increase in the value of the property portfolio means that our net asset value (EPRA NAV) is growing at a substantially faster rate than our financial target of 10% per year. This was the largest year-onyear increase in NAV ever recorded by Platzer.
- We continue to work on detailed development plans in our coming projects and prioritised areas. We are pleased to report that all obstacles to the detailed development plan in Gårda Vesta have now been removed and construction is proceeding at speed.
For more information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Platzer, tel: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Lennart Ekelund, CFO, Platzer, tel: +46 (0)703 98 47 87
This information is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 26 April 2018.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial properties in the Gothenburg area comprising a total lettable area of around 800,000 sq. m. and with a value of around SEK 16 billion. Platzer is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap.