Poolia Year-end Report 1 January-31 December 2012
The fourth quarter: a transitional quarter for Poolia
Quarterly period October-December
- Poolia’s revenues totalled MSEK 228.8 (292.0), a drop of 21.7% corresponding to -20.9% in local currency.
- The operating profit totalled MSEK -32.3 (-1.8), while the operating margin was -14.1% (-0.6%). The operating profit includes restructuring expenses
and an amended assessment of the useful life of investments to the order of MSEK 19.8.
- The pre-tax profit was MSEK -32.1 (-1.4).
- Profit after tax was MSEK -26.2 (1.4).
- Earnings per share totalled SEK -1.53 (0.08).
- Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK -6.3 (-7.4).
Full year 2012
- Poolia’s revenues totalled MSEK 981.4 (1,122.6), a drop of 12.6% corresponding to -12.4% in local currency.
- The operating profit was MSEK -29.9 (17.2) and the operating margin -3.0% (1.5%). The operating profit includes restructuring expenses
and an amended assessment of the useful life of investments to the order of MSEK 20.9.
- The pre-tax profit was MSEK -29.7 (17.7).
- Profit after tax was MSEK -25.5 (14.8).
- Earnings per share totalled SEK -1.49 (0.94).
- Cash flow from operating activities during the period was MSEK 10.7 (-5.6).
- The equity/assets ratio at the end of the period was 29.7% (34.9%) and the Group’s equity per share was SEK 4.62 (6.60).
- The Board of Directors proposes no dividend payment to shareholders.
For further information please contact:
Monika Elling, CEO, tel. +46 8 555 650 60, +46 70 512 02 01
Yvonne Helander, CFO, tel. +46 8 555 65 027, +46 70 399 50 27
Poolia’s business concept is to provide companies and organisations with the skills that, either temporarily or permanently, meet their needs for qualified professionals and outplacement services. Poolia specialise in temporary staffing and permanent placement of professional staff in our focus areas of Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Office Support, IT & Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Executive Search and Outsourcing. Poolia has business in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, United Kingdom and Germany. Poolia is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB since 1999.