Bond It invests into new manufacturing plant
Bond It has made a £250,000 investment at its Elland site. The leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts and other building chemicals has recently commissioned a brand new powder plant which will boost manufacturing capacity for its range of cementious flooring and tile adhesives.
As David Moore, Managing Director at Bond It, explains: “As a business, Bond It is committed to efficiently and effectively meeting the needs of our customers and of the industry as a whole. The recent investment into the new powder plant, which follows a further £1 million investment into a new warehouse facility in 2012, is indicative of that fact and a reflection of both our on-going success and the growing demand for our product range.”
As well as increasing Bond It’s total production capacity by an impressive 8,000 tonnes per annum, the new plant will be used by the business to exclusively manufacture the Schonox Trading Group’s range of flooring adhesives under licence in the UK. In addition, it will allow Bond It to explore new opportunities in the professional and contract flooring sectors.
As a further benefit, the new manufacturing plant, which employs state-of-the-art technology, will also help Bond It to spearhead new quality standards. All products manufactured at the business’ Elland site are already manufactured to ISO 9001 certified levels and the new plant will maintain this. It will also be instrumental in ensuring product compliance with the pending CE marking legislation which will be mandatory for a range of building products from July 2013.
As David Moore concludes: “The new plant is not only good news for Bond It as a business; it’s also good news for our customers. As well as allowing us to offer our stockists better lead times, increased stock availability and optimum quality assurance, the investment will also facilitate new product research and development and help us to meet the growing demands of the industry moving forward.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It powder plant.jpg & Powder plant 1.jpg
Caption: Further investment at Bond It. Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts and other building chemicals, Bond It has recently invested £250,000 into a new manufacturing plant.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed or Emma Macey at PRECISION on 0161 638 8714 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
- Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies is extensive range of technical advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise
- The established Bond It brand was acquired by Seal It Services Ltd in 2002.
- More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk