bpi.recycled products to attend Europropre 2013
Leading manufacturer of refuse and recycling sacks, bpi.recycled products has revealed its plans for the Europropre exhibition 2013. At the international trade event for the cleaning sector, which takes place from 16th – 18th April at the Porte de Versailles in Paris, the business will be promoting the benefits of its comprehensive range of products and services.
In particular, bpi.recycled products will use its stand at the show (Stand D40, Hall 4) to promote the benefits of its flagship Green Sack® range. Manufactured from 100% recycled polythene, these refuse sacks not only help to divert waste from landfill but also help users to reduce their carbon footprint by 50%.
Green Sacks also benefit from being produced entirely from European waste recycled at bpi.recycled products’ own European network of Environment Agency approved recycling sites. This ensures a significant reduction in product miles compared to most other 100% recycled refuse sacks which are typically produced overseas – most notably in the Far East.
As a further benefit, staff from the business will also be showcasing the Green Sack Clear, which offers all the benefits of the Green Sack® range but with the added advantage of a transparent construction. This offers superior visibility, making it ideal for recycling schemes where waste requires segregating or applications where security is an issue.
In addition, visitors to the show will also be able to learn more about bpi.recycled products’ iDEAL range, which has been developed to offer users of light duty refuse sacks - such as schools, offices and hotels – an economy option in these difficult financial times. Available in a range of sizes and with the ability to carry up to 5kgs of waste, the fit for purpose range consists of swing, pedal and square bin liners.
Commenting on the manufacturer’s plans for the event, Rachael Barton, Marketing Manager at bpi.recycled products, explains: “As a business, bpi.recycled products is committed to being a complete solutions provider. This includes continually looking for new ways to meet the demands of the sector and to cater for any refuse sack requirement. The sheer breadth of our product range is a testament to this commitment and we’re looking forward to demonstrating this at Europropre 2013.”
- ENDS -
Image & Caption: tbc.jpg; Complete solutions. Leading manufacturer of refuse and recycling sacks, bpi.recycled products has revealed its plans for Europropre 2013.
- bpi.recycled products is the largest recycler of used polythene in Europe recycling over 68,000 tonnes of post-use polythene material from horticultural, commercial, retail, industrial and agricultural markets.
- bpi.recycled products uses some of these materials to manufacture its award winning Plaswood range of sustainable wood-substitute products. These products include park and garden furniture, street and countryside signs, bollards and marine decking.
- The environmental benefits of recycling plastic are becoming more widely recognised: maximising reusable material, diverting waste from landfill and conserving resources. bpi.recycled products has developed the necessary expertise and the infrastructure in the form of a network of Environment Agency accredited recycling plants to help drive these benefits forward.
- bpi.recycled products is a division of BPI (British Polythene Industries) plc, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of polythene films, bags and sacks.
- As a result of its commitment to operating in a sustainable way and to minimising the environmental impact of all of its activities, BPI won the Best Green Large Company category at the 2010 Scottish Green Awards.