Half-yearly report, January – June 2018
The second quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 5% to SEK 868 (826) million. Growth in local currencies was 1%. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the quarter negatively by SEK 8 million.
- EBITDA increased by 8% and amounted to SEK 62.3 (57.4) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 19% to SEK 46.8 (39.5) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 17% to SEK 35.2 (30.1) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 3.84 (3.21) SEK.
The first six months in brief
- Revenues decreased by 4% to SEK 1,626 (1,698) million. Growth in local currencies was -7%. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the quarter negatively by SEK 103 million.
- EBITDA increased by 3 % and amounted to SEK 112.4 (109.7) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 11% to SEK 80.1 (72.2) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability (SEK 2.6 million), relating to costs for change of CEO, the increase was 15%.
- Profit after tax increased by 12% to SEK 60.5 (54.0) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 6.60 (5.73) SEK.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 31.0% (33.1%).
For further information, please contact:
Peter Javestad, Acting CEO, Proact IT Group AB, tel: 46 8 410 667 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO, Proact IT Group AB, Tel: 46 8 410 666 90, e-mail: email@example.com
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
The information is such information as Proact IT Group (publ) shall publish in accordance with lagen om värdepappersmarknad, the Securities Market Act, and/or lagen om handel med finansiella instrument, the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. This information was submitted for publication on 11 July 2018.