Half-yearly report January – June 2016
Stable development in revenues and profit continuing
The second quarter in brief
- Revenue increased by 8 % to SEK 737 (682) million, revenue increased by 12 % adjusted for currency
- EBITDA increased by 18 % to SEK 46.9 (39.6) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 36 % to SEK 34.4 (25.4) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 48 % to SEK 27.4 (18.5) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.91 (1.98).
The first six months in brief
- Revenue increased by 3 % to SEK 1,459 (1,422) million, revenue increased by 6 % adjusted for currency
- EBITDA increased by 4 % to SEK 85.9 (82.4) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 9 % to SEK 55.7 (51.1) million. Profit before tax amounted to SEK
- 61.5 (51.1) million adjusted for items affecting comparability, representing an increase of 20%.
- Profit after tax increased by 16 % to SEK 42.2 (36.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.45 (3.80).
- Items affecting comparability, expenses attributable to the change of Group President, have adversely
- affected the operating profit for the first six months in the sum of SEK 5.8 (-) million.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 29.7 (25.9) %.
For further information, please contact:
Jason Clark, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, tel +44 1246 266300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, VP / IR, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent datacentre and cloud services provider. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply them with flexible, accessible and secure IT services. Proact’s cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.
The Proact Group has more than 720 employees and operates in 15 countries in Europe and in the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu