Interim report January – March 2012
Strong growth and improved profits
The first quarter in brief
- Net sales increased by 63 % to SEK 644 (396) million
- EBITDA increased by 100 % to SEK 35.0 (17.5) million.
- Profit before tax increased to SEK 16.0 (3.3) million.
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 11.0 (2.5) million.
- Profit per share increased to SEK 0.91 (0.16).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 18.3 (26.4) %. Return on equity as of the 31stof December 2011 amounted to 14.7%.
Olof Sand, CEO, Telephone: 08-410 666 82 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikael Suvero, IR Telephone: 08-410 666 55 E-mail: email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO Telephone: 08-410 666 90 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is a specialist in storage, archiving and securing large volumes of mission-critical information. As an independent integrator, Proact provides systems, support and consulting services within its focus area of data storage and archiving.
The Proact Group has more than 650 employees and conducts business in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Great Britain, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden. Proact was founded in 1994 and its parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1999 under the symbol PACT.
Additional information about Proact is available at www.proact.eu