Interim Report January - March 2016
Stable development in revenues and profit
The first quarter in brief
- Revenue remained unchanged, when adjusted for currency effects the revenue fell by 2% to SEK 723 (739) million.
- EBITDA fell by 9% to SEK 39.0 (42.8) million.
- Profit before tax fell by 17% to SEK 21.2 (25.7) million. Profit before tax amounted to SEK 27.1 (25.7) million when adjusted for non-recurring items, representing an increase of 5%.
- Profit after tax fell by 16% to SEK 14.8 (17.7) million.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.55 (1.82)
- Non-recurring items attributable to the change of CEO have adversely affected the operating profit for the quarter in the sum of SEK 5.8 (-) million.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 26.2 (24.7)%
For further information, please contact:
Jason Clark, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB,
tel +44 1246 266300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, VP / IR, Proact IT Group AB,
tel +46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, Proact IT Group AB,
tel +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent integrator in the fields of data storage and cloud solutions. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities the world over to reduce risk and costs, and above all, to supply flexible, accessible and secure IT services.
Proact solutions cover all elements of data storage, including virtualisation, network functions and security, and the company has more than 3 500 successful projects behind it, along with vast information volumes which are managed at the Proact data centre.
The Proact Group has more than 720 employees and conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, the United Kingdom, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Germany and the USA. Proact was founded in 1994. Proact IT Group AB (publ), its Parent Company, has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 1999 under the ticker symbol PACT.
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.se