Year-end report 2016
Five percent target margin exceeded for fourth quarter, 70 percent quarter on quarter increase in PBT
The fourth quarter in brief
- In local currencies revenues increased by 14%. Translated to SEK revenues increased by 14% to SEK 868 (763) million.
- EBITDA increased by 39% and amounted to SEK 65.7 (47.1) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 70% to SEK 49.7 (29.2) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 33% to SEK 33.8 (25.5) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.69 (2.61).
2016 in brief
- In local currencies revenues increased by 7%. Translated to SEK revenues increased by 4% to SEK 2,922 (2,802) million.
- EBITDA increased by 13% to SEK 191.4 (169.2) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 28% to SEK 133.7 (104.1) million. Profit before tax amounted to SEK 139.5 (112.3) million adjusted for items affecting comparability, representing an increase by 24%.
- Profit after tax increased by 23% to SEK 96.7 (78.4) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 10.32 (8.20).
- Items affecting comparability, expenses attributable to the change of Group President, have adversely affected the operating profit in the sum of SEK 5.8 (8.3) million.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 29.8% (26.8%).
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting should elect to pay a dividend of SEK 3.50 (2.70) per share.
For further information, please contact:
Jason Clark, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, tel +44 1246 266300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, VP / IR, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent datacentre and cloud services provider. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and author-ities to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply them with flexible, accessible and secure IT services. Proact’s cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.
The Proact Group has more than 800 employees and operates in 15 countries in Europe and in the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
This information is information that Proact IT Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above on 9 February 2017, at 08.00 AM CET.