Year-end report 2017
Continued positive development for revenues and profits
The fourth quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 3% to SEK 895 (868) million. Growth in local currencies was 4%. The organic growth equals -6%.
- EBITDA decreased by 8% and amounted to SEK 60.3 (65.7) million.
- Profit before tax decreased by 7% to SEK 46.4 (49.7) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 3% to SEK 35.0 (33.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.81 (3.69).
2017 in brief
- Revenues increased by 12% to SEK 3,258 (2,922) million. Growth in local currencies was 12%. The organic growth equals 0%.
- EBITDA increased by 15% and amounted to SEK 220.2 (191.4) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 14% to SEK 152.5 (133.7) million. Adjusted for items affecting compa-rability during 2016 (SEK 5.8 million) the increase was 9%.
- Profit after tax increased by 19% to SEK 115.0 (96.7).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 12.33 (10.32).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 31.8% (29.8%)
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting should elect to pay a dividend of SEK 3.75 (3.50) per share.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Javestad, Acting CEO, Proact IT Group AB, tel: 46 8 410 667 22, e-mail: email@example.com
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
This information is information that Proact IT Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above on 8 February 2018, at 08.00 AM CET.