Probi´s Annual General Meeting 2018
On Probi´s Annual General Meeting on 2 May 2018 in Lund, the following was resolved:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and resolved, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, that no dividend should be declared for the financial year 2017.
- The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board members and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2017
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the Board shall consist of seven members without any deputies. The meeting re-elected the members Scott Bush, Charlotte Hansson, Anna Malm Bernsten, Jan Nilsson, Jonny Olsson and Jean-Yves Parisot and resolved on new election of Irène Corthésy Malnoë. Jean-Yves Parisot was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
- The Board fee was determined to a total of SEK 1,600,000, whereof SEK 400,000 to the Chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the other members. In addition, fee for committee work was determined to SEK 70,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 40,000 to the other members, and SEK 30,000 to Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 20,000 to the other members.
- The Annual General Meeting newly elected the registered public accounting firm Ernst & Young AB, which had informed that Peter Gunnarsson should be the auditor in charge.
- The Board´s proposal regarding guidelines for renumeration of senior executives was approved.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM and, on one or several occasions, to resolve on repurchase and transfers of own shares.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM and, on one or several occasions, to resolve on the issue of a maximum of 1,164,412 shares.
- The Annual General Meeting appointed a nomination committee ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2019 consisting of Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jannis Kitsakis (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), Marianne Flink (Swedbank Robur funds) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University, representing the minor shareholders).
The CEO´s presentation will be available on www.probi.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ole Søgaard Andersen, acting CEO, Probi, tel + 46 46 286 89 40, e-mail: email@example.com
Probi AB is a Swedish publicly traded bioengineering company. The vision of Probi is to help people live healthier lives by delivering effective and well-documented probiotics, with proven health benefits based on scientific research. Founded by scientists in Sweden in 1991, Probi is a multinational company with four sites, active in more than 40 markets around the world and holding over 400 patents worldwide. In 2017, Probi had net sales of MSEK 612. The Probi share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap. Probi has about 5,000 shareholders. Read more at www.probi.com