Interim report from ProfilGruppen AB (publ), January – March 2012
Profit improvement due to better sales and adapted cost level
* Turnover MSEK 226.5 (225.1), up 1 percent compared to previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK 10.0 (3.3), previous year was affected by one-off items of MSEK 2.1.
* Net income MSEK 5.8 (1.2).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK -2.4 (4.2).
* Earnings per share SEK 1.18 (0.24)
Peter Schön, Acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"We can now see that our program to strengthen the Group's long term competitiveness and profitability has begun to take hold. It is also pleasing to note that ProfilGruppen's delivery volume development for the first quarter surpasses the general market trend in Europe, despite the fact that our deliveries are adversely affected due to lost business after the fire damage. At present time the capacity is fully restored. "
Contacts for information:
Peter Schön, Acting CEO, mobile: 46 (0)70 339 89 99
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing agreements and regulations. The information was submitted to the media for publication at 14.00 CET on 2 May 2012.
For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, refer to pages 5-13.
Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.