Significant improvement of the quarterly operating profit compared to 2015
- Turnover MSEK 303.9 (269.5), up 13 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 19.3 (11.1), up 74 percent compared to previous year
- Net income MSEK 14.2 (7.5)
- Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK 45.3 (14.0)
- Earnings per share SEK 1.84 (1.01)
First six months
- Turnover MSEK 564.5 (525.9), up 7 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 26.4 (21.2), up 25 percent compared to previous year
- Net income MSEK 19.0 (14.2)
- Cash flow from current operations MSEK 46.7 (4.1)
- Earnings per share SEK 2.62 (1.92)
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"We are proceeding as planned to improve all areas of the business and strengthen our competitiveness.
Our work is rewarded and we proceed our development in a positive direction in both sales and profitability.
Our subsidiary contributes as planned with a positive result for the second quarter and the volumes will gradually increase.”
For more information, please contact:
Per Thorsell, CEO
Mobile 46 (0)70-240 78 40
Ulrika Bergmo Sköld, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)73-230 05 98
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, see pages 5-13. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is of the type that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was issued for publication on July 21, 2016 at 08:00 a.m. CET