Year-end report January 1 – December 31 2012, ProfilGruppen AB (publ.)
Further weakening of demand in the fourth quarter
- Turnover MSEK 161.7 (195.5), down 17 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 6.4 (1.4) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK 17.9 (3.4)
- Net income MSEK 9.8 (-0.6)
- Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK 31.2 (-6.5)
- Earnings per share SEK 1.99 (-0.14)
- Turnover MSEK 786.0 (836.7), down 6 percent from previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 30.1 (17.7) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK 27.2 (1.9)
- Net income MSEK 23.0 (7.5)
- Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK 51.2 (21.6)
- Earnings per share SEK 4.66 (1.51)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"The demand weakened further in the fourth quarter and our competitiveness was challenged by the strong Swedish krona. Even though the reduction of working hours for all employees has contributed to a cost reduction, the operating result for the last quarter of the year was negative excluding positive one-off items.
For more information, please contact:
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO
Mobile 46 (0)70-585 12 38
Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of complex customised aluminium extrusions and components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, refer to pages 6-14. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 14.00 CET on February 26, 2013.