DP 01 Cordless Phone
Something to say? Call.
The more our phones do, the less we get done. The Punkt. DP 01 delivers the ultimate simplicity of a modern DECT-standard* analogue** phone that focuses on what a phone is supposed to do: make calls. No frills, no confusing array of ‘advanced’ functions: the DP01 is about straightforward communication. A superbly-designed product that will complement any setting. The DP 01’s cradle holds the phone face-up for at-a-glance interaction, and the handset features a generously-sized display with an elegant font that is clear and easy to read. Built to last, the DP 01 is a contemporary design classic.
The DP 01 declutters by packing an answering machine into its sleek and compact design, with a visual interface that lets you scroll through messages by time and date. You can store a total of 100 contacts, each with up to three numbers. And top-quality components have been used throughout – including the front and rear speakers, where it matters most.
The DP 01 is designed so you can choose how to position it best: horizontally on flat surfaces, or mounted vertically on a wall. The keys are easy to read and fingertip-friendly, the stability of the handset makes it ideal for hands-free use, and the non-intrusive and particularly crisp set of ringtones allow the DP 01 to integrate subtly into any environment.
With the addition of one or more DP 01S Additional Units***, it is possible to link a total of six phones together, all running off a single telephone socket.
Find the DP 01 online at punkt.ch
DP 01 Red / Black / White: €149 | $179 | £125 | CHF179
DP 01S Black: €99 | $119| £89 | CHF119
* DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) refers to digital wireless telephone technology that transmits radio signals from the base to the handset for efficient cordless communications. The DECT system delivers high speech quality with reduced risk of radio interference and high power efficiency.
** The DP 01 is designed to operate on standard analogue phone lines; ISDN lines with an analogue port can be converted with an adapter.
*** A second DP 01 Main Unit may also be switched to slave mode and used as an extension in exactly the same way as a DP 01S Additional Unit.
DP 01 main unit / DP 01S additional unit1.
Colour White / Black / Red
Size and weight
Height: 155 mm
Width: 48 mm
Depth: 20 mm
Weight (with batteries): 145 g Weight (without batteries): 125 g
Height: 155 mm
Width: 48 mm
Depth: 50 mm (maximum)
Weight: 175 g (including connector)
- DECT standard. DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) is a flexible digital radio access standard for cordless communications that makes use of several advanced digital radio techniques to achieve efficient use of the radio spectrum.
- It delivers high speech quality and security with low risk of radio interference and low-power technology.
- Caller ID supported. Needs the CLI service (Calling Line Identification) to be enabled on your phone line by your telephone operator.
- Intercom function.
- Call history3.
Answering machine (2)
- Visual answering machine with message registration sorted by date and time.
- Total storage capacity for recorded voice • messages: 15 minutes (max. 1 minute for each message).
Contact list (3) Up to 100 contacts with 3 numbers for each entry.
Languages Language support for: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish and Norwegian.
Display 1.6 horizontal, 128 x 64 pixels, PWM back lit with black text on white background.
Maximum transmission range(4)
- 40 m indoor.
- 200 m outdoor.
- Please note that the DP 01 is designed for analogue telephony, however It is also possible to connect it to a PSTN (analog) port of a ISDN line.
- It is possible to connect up to 5 Punkt. additional units to the Punkt. base unit (Punkt. handsets or other manufacturers' handsets if compliant with the DEC standard).
- Each Punkt. handset can be connected to up to 4 different DECT-GAP base units.
If another manufacturer's products are used, only the ability to make and receive phone calls is guaranteed according to the DECT- GAP standard. Proprietary features (for example voicemail/voicemail system or CLI caller ID) may not be available if other manufacturers' products are used with Punkt. products.
Power and battery
- 2x AAA Ni-MH (650-700 mAh rechargeable, removable) for the handset.
- Charging via base.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours.
- Standby time: up to 100 hours.
Environmental operating constraints Nominal working temperature: 15 to 35 °C Extreme working temperature: 0 to 40 °C Relative humidity: 5% to 75%
- EU: Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Austria, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Portugal
- NL: Belgium, Netherland, Luxembourg.
- US: United States.
- UK: United Kingdom, Ireland.
In the box
- Power supply (180+180cm).
- 2 Ni-MH AAA rechargeable batteries.
- RJ11 cable (180+200cm).
- Quick installation guide.
- DP 01S works with 100% functionality (e.g. Voicemail service) only if paired with a DP 01 main unit.
- DP 01 only.
- Data is stored in DP 01 main unit base.
- Transmission range can vary according to the position of the base, construction materials used in the area, electromagnetic pollution, interference with other radio devices, etc. DECT performance levels are given as a reference only and are not guaranteed.
Additional Unit Up to six phones, only one phone socket.
Homepack 1 main unit + 2 additional units.
Officepack 1 main unit + 4 additional units.