Interim report January-June 2013 Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ)
Significant events during the second quarter, April 1, 2013 – June 30, 2013
- Production for the second quarter amounted to 37,631 (28,026) MWh
- The average electricity price per presold MWh was SEK 350 (342)/MWh
- The avarage price for electricity certificates and GoO (Guarantee of Orgin) was SEK 195 (126)/MWh
- Net sales totaled KSEK 20,528 (13,125).
- Operating profit before depreciation/amortization (EBITDA) amounted to KSEK 11,408 (1,991)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to KSEK 1,864 (-9,406).
- In June 2013, Manor Investment S.A. invested MSEK 171.6 in Rabbalshede Kraft through a private placement
- An agreement was signed with Swedbank och SEB regarding bank financing of the Årjäng NV, Årjäng SV and Skaveröd/Gurseröd wind farms
- Rulings on three wind farms totaling 34 wind turbines (97 MW) gained legal effect
The first six months, January-June 2013
- Production from the Group´s wind farms from January-June amounted to 72,464 (75,955) MWh
- The average electricity price per presold MWh was SEK 357 (385)/MWh
- The avarage price for electricity certificates and GoO (Guarantee of Orgin) was SEK 207 (153)/MWh
- Net sales totaled KSEK 40,901 (40,828)
- Operating profit before depreciation/amortization (EBITDA) amounted to KSEK 24,877 (20,701)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to KSEK 5,792 (-2,105)
Significant events after the close of the period
- The Company raised MSEK 353.7 through the preferential rights issue before issuance costs. The Company received the issue proceeds on July 16, 2013
- The Company is investing nearly SEK 1,200 m in the construction of the Årjäng NV, Årjäng SV and Skaveröd/Gurseröd wind farms, comprising a total of 33 wind turbines. The wind turbines being installed are of the V112-3 MW model. Svevia will be in charge of the construction of roads and infrastructure, including the IKN network. The wind farms will be completed by late 2014. The annual production for the three wind farms is estimated to amount to 289 GWh.
- Another six wind turbines in the Dingle-Skogen Vind wind farm have been put into trial operation. The entire wind farm of 14 turbines will be in full production by November 2013.
This is Rabbalshede Kraft
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ) is a fast-growing player in wind power. Since being formed in 2005, Rabbalshede Kraft has been involved in the commissioning of 48 wind turbines, of which 26 wind turbines in four wind farms are proprietarily managed. An extensive project portfolio comprises the basis for growth. The Company has another 47 turbines under construction and about 300 wind turbines in the procurement, application or planning phase. Rabbalshede Kraft's overriding objective is to create value growth for the Company's shareholders – proprietarily, in partnership with other companies and through divestment - by contributing to the commissioning of 250 turbines by 2015. Follow the Company's progress at www.rabbalshedekraft.com
For further information, please contact:
Thomas Linnard, CEO
Tel. 46 (0)525 - 197 11, 46 (0)706 100 120
Fredrik Samuelsson, Financial Manager
Tel. 46 (0)525-197 13, 46 (0)703 01 20 49
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ)
SE-457 55 Rabbalshede, Sweden
Telephone 46 (0)525-197 00
Corp. Reg. No. 556681-4652