Pre wedding relaxation at Ragdale Hall
Ragdale Hall offers luxury pampering that will turn even the most hassled ‘bridezilla’ into a beautiful wedding belle!
Planning a wedding is one of the most significant periods in your life and the desire for wanting every last minuscule detail to be perfect, can turn the wedmin process into a stressful one rather than something you should enjoy and cherish forever.
Although we can’t provide the cake, or the dress of your dreams, there are many ways in which the team at Ragdale Hall can make sure you are well prepared for what will probably be the biggest day of your life. We can help you relax and get pampered and preened so you look and feel amazing on your big day.
If you’re starting to feel the strain and need a break from all the wedmin, think about whether a rowdy hen party is really the thing for you. Perhaps you and your hens would prefer a quieter, more sophisticated spa day? Ragdale’s Ultimate Day is perfect for every bride-to-be! We have plenty of areas for your group to sit and natter over a coffee or glass of wine, a wide range of spa treatments and facilities including the Thermal Spa, which houses a series of different heat and water experiences, or just relax in one of our many chill-out rooms.
You can all join in with one of our dance or exercise classes - Hula Hooping or Ballet Toning will get you and the girls giggling your heads off. And for the perfect end to a lovely relaxing day, treat yourselves to Champagne and canapés. Everyone will love it…even your mother-in-law!!!
If you and your hen party wish to stay over we have the perfect place just for you - The Lodge is a country cottage that sits separately to the Hall. With four bedrooms, it’s the perfect pad for your lively hens and you won’t need to worry about disturbing the other guests at the Hall!
What’s more, our extensive menu of spa treatments offers a huge choice of pampering therapies for your hens to pick from and will also offer the bride-to-be everything she needs to get her mind and body ready from top to toe.
To de-stress before the big day our experts recommend:
- Golden indulgence (perfect for the groom too!)
- Milk and Honey Body Glow Floatation
- Clarins Rebalancing Massage
To ensure your skin is looking glowing and radiant:
- Anti-ageing: Elemis Biotec Facial (as recommended by Wedding Ideas magazine. Read full review here)
- Specific skin concerns (e.g. oily/dry): Decleor Ultimate Glow Prescriptive Facial
For those important finishing touches (perfect for bridesmaids and mothers too):
- HD Brows - The brows really frame the face and give glamour to your make up. They can be as natural or as bold as you like.
- Glam Glow Facial – A serious WOW facial treatment for when you need great skin and a glowing complexion instantly. Ideally have this treatment 3 days before your wedding or use the Glam Glow product at home.
- Natural Lash – Lashes are individually applied to every other lash giving you a fuller, thicker and more natural look. Saves the hassle of applying mascara on the day and won’t smudge if you get a little emotional.
- Shellac - Mix sophistication with a bit of glitz by going for a classic French paint with a Rockstar ring finger. With no drying time, no chance of your paint chipping and a beautiful high shine finish this is a must for every bride to be.
If your chap is feeling the strain too then perhaps you should spend some quality pre-wedding time together. With all the organising and dashing around trying to make everything perfect, you mustn’t lose sight of what’s important here….each other! There’s a selection of spa treatments designed with him in mind and with healthy delicious cuisine on offer and plenty of sumptuous sofas to simply curl up together on, you’ll soon be feeling the love again.
Why not consider having a mini-moon or your honeymoon at Ragdale Hall? With a vast range of spa breaks available from the three night Luxury Break to the seven night Unwind and Relax Week Away, there’s no better way to celebrate your love than in the surroundings of a beautiful English country house.
For further details please contact:
PR and Marketing Executive
Ragdale Hall Health Hydro & Thermal Spa ~ Ragdale Village ~ Nr. Melton Mowbray ~ Leicestershire ~ LE14 3PB
Telephone: 01664 434831 Website: www.ragdalehall.co.uk
TripAdvisor - Awarded Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Candis Magazine - Best Dedicated Spa 2015 and Best Spa 2013 & 2014
Natural Health - Highly Commended in the International Beauty Awards 2015
Good Spa Guide - Best Spa for Customer Service 2014
The Spa Traveller Readers’ Awards - Best UK Retreat for Solo Spa Travellers 2012 & 2014, Ultimate Wellness Spa, Best Wellness Spa UK & Best UK Spa to Recharge - 2013 and Best UK Spa 2011