RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) Year-End Report 2014Read original
JANUARY 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2014
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 285.2 M (204.5)
- Profit after tax was SEK 59.8 M (loss: 20.8) and earnings per share were SEK 1.75 (loss: 0.61)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 79.4 M (loss: 25.7)
- Cash flow totaled SEK 16.8 M (beg: 23.7)
- Order intake excluding service agreements amounted to SEK 229.8 M (170.2), out of which the contribution from RayStation® was SEK 158.9 M (89.2)
- RayStation® order backlog totaled SEK 31.5 M
- Sales and service company formed in Germany, distribution agreements signed for Australia, New Zealand and Thailand
- First orders for RayStation® from the UK and Thailand
- Settlement agreement signed regarding patent dispute with Prowess
- First proton therapy treatments with RayStation®
- RayStation® 4.5 and RayStation® 4.7 released
- Strategic collaboration agreement signed with Mevion
- Credit facility expanded
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid for 2014
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORT
- CFO leaves RaySearch
“Throughout 2014, we experienced significantly increased interest in RayStation®, and the year ended very strongly. In the fourth quarter, we recorded the highest quarterly RayStation® sales ever. It may be worth noting that revenues from RayStation® in the fourth quarter of 2014 were higher than for the full-year 2013. It is highly pleasing that the number of new RayStation® customers in 2014 alone, equaled the accumulated number of customers from the launch of RayStation® in 2009 until the end of 2013,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
“Overall, revenues rose 39.5 percent to SEK 285.2 M (204.5) in 2014, resulting in a significant increase in operating profit to SEK 79.4 M (loss: 25.7). I can say with great satisfaction that the company has never been as strong as it is today,” Johan Löf concludes.
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch markets the RayStation® treatment planning system to clinics all over the world. In addition, RaySearch’s products are distributed through licensing agreements with leading medical technology companies such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA, Varian and Brainlab. To date, 15 products have been launched via partners and RaySearch’s software is used by over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm.
More information about RaySearch is available at www.raysearchlabs.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President
Tel: +46 (0)8-510 530 00