Interim Report January-September 2009
- Sales for the first nine months increased by 12% to SEK 450.3 (401.8) million
- Operating profit EBITDA for period was SEK 7.4 (7.6) million
- Earnings per share after tax for the period were SEK -0.46 (-0.64)
- Sales for the third quarter increased by 12% to SEK 143.3 (127.9) million
- Operating profit EBITDA for the third quarter was SEK 3.0 (3.8) million
- Earnings per share after tax for the third quarter were SEK 0.03 (-0.36)
- Cash-flow from operating activities for the first nine months was SEK 72.2 (52.0) million
"Keeping the market climate in mind, our third quarter result was good. Our after-tax results now show a profit, and sales increased by 12 per cent compared to the previous year. Cash flow is still strong and increased by 39 per cent to SEK72.2 million for the first nine months of the year.
Exchange rate differences during the quarter influenced both costs and revenues to a large degree. Seen in local currencies, costs fell by approximately 5 per cent compared to same period the previous year, while the sales growth in local currencies increased by 2 per cent.
The market is still tough, but there are signs of improvement. The banks in England, for example, are starting to require solutions for document handling. We have also sealed a number of larger deals this quarter in France and Australia, indicating that there is also light on the horizon.
The fourth quarter is normally our strongest period of the year and we are now focused on improving results and growing our business compared to last year."
President and CEO
Read the entire interim report in the attached pdf
Jan Andersson, President and CEO
Phone: +46 708-37 66 00
Jonna Opitz, Vice President Corporate Communications
Phone: +46 42-490 21 08 or +46 733-37 86 68
Jan Bertilsson, CFO
Phone: +46 42-490 21 43
ReadSoft is a leading global provider of software solutions for Document Automation. ReadSoft's software enables companies to automate document processes such as data entry, classification, ERP matching, workflows, e-invoicing etc. The results are faster and less expensive document processing, and increased control. ReadSoft is by far the world's number one choice for invoice automation solutions. ReadSoft has grown to a worldwide group with operations in 16 countries on five continents and a network of local and global partners. The head office is located in Helsingborg, Sweden and the ReadSoft share is traded on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange Small Cap list. For more information about ReadSoft, please visit www.readsoft.com .