Realfiction Holding AB announces start of subscription period of the new share issue

Today, May 10, 2017, the subscription period of Realfiction Holding AB's ("Realfiction") new share issue prior to planed listing on Nasdaq Stockholm First North begins. Subscription period ends on May 24, 2017. Fully subscribed new share issue provides Realfiction approximately SEK 21.5 million before issue costs. The proceeds are intended to finance innovation, content development, marketing, financing solutions and recruitment to ensure increased sales and implementation of new initiatives. Beforehand, the company has agreed on subscription commitments amounting to approximately SEK 10 million, corresponding to approximately 47 percent of the issue volume and in addition, a gratuitous guarantee subscription for a total of SEK 5 million, corresponding to approximately 23 percent of the issue volume. In total, subscription commitments and guarantee subscriptions amount to approximately 70 percent of the issue volume. Memorandum, teaser and application form are available on the websites of the company (www.realfiction.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se).

Realfiction – market-leading innovator in mixed reality

Realfiction has developed a technology platform within mixed reality – an area that is rapidly advancing and is one of the most important technology trends in 2017. Over the past decade, Realfiction has built up its position to where it is today: a leading market innovator in the field. Realfiction’s first product, Dreamoc, has so far sold over 10,000 units to more than 50 well-known brands and high-profile customers since its introduction to the market in 2008. In the near future, the Company plans to launch its next product family – DeepFrame – offering new opportunities via visualization of large models and even consumer products. At the same time, the Company’s first product will obtain an increased breadth of users, via the launching of a tool that enables the simple and easy creation of content along with a customer-adapted financing model.

Subscription period:            10 – 24 May, 2017.
Issue price: 7,60 SEK per share.
Volume of issuance: The offer includes a maximum of 2 830 000 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 21.5 million. The fixed level of the new share issue is 1 640 000 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 12.5 million.
Subscription item: Minimum subscription item is 700 shares, corresponding to 5 320 SEK.
Number of shares before the new share issue: 8 803 135 shares.*
Valuation (pre-money):        Approx. SEK 66,9 million.
Listing on Nasdaq Stockholm First North: The share in Realfiction Holding AB is planned to be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North. The first day of trading is scheduled to be June 20, 2017.
Subscription commitments and  guarantee subscription: Beforehand, the company has agreed on subscription commitments amounting to approximately SEK 10 million, corresponding to approximately 47 percent of the issue volume and in addition, a gratuitous guarantee subscription for a total of SEK 5 million, corresponding to approximately 23 percent of the issue volume. In total, subscription commitments and guarantee subscriptions amount to approximately 70 percent of the issue volume.
* Including 776,296 shares under registration due to recently completed private placement.

Investor Meetings  

In connection with the new share issue, Realfiction will participate in investor meetings in order to provide information about the company’s business operations as well as to discuss its future plans. There is no charge to attend the investor meetings, and refreshments will be served. For further information about the investor meetings, please visit Sedermera Fondkommission’s website ( www.sedermera.se ) or feel free to contact Sedermera Fondkommission via telephone at +46 (0)40-615 14 10 or via e-mail: event@sedermera.se .

12 May, 2017, at 11.15 – 13.15.

Lunch meeting – Aktiespararna Stockholm Vasa.

Scandic Klara, Slöjdgatan 7, Stockholm.

More information is available via www.aktiespararna.se

17 May, 2017, at 11.30 – 13.00.

Investor lunch with Sedermera Fondkommission.

Elite Park Avenue Hotel, Kungsportsavenyn 36, Gothenburg.

For registration event@sedermera.se

The memorandum, subscription form and teaser

Memorandum, teaser and subscription form are available on the websites of the company (www.realfiction.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se).

Financial advisor

Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor to Realfiction in connection with the new share issue and planed listing on Nasdaq Stockholm First North.

For more information about the new share issue and the planned listing, please contact:

Sedermera Fondkommission

Telephone: + 46 40-615 14 10

E-mail: info@sedermera.se  

For more information about Realfiction, please contact:

Clas Dyrholm, CEO

Telephone: +45 70 20 64 90

E-mail: contact@realfiction.com  

www.realfiction.com

About Realfiction ApS  

Realfiction was founded in 2008 and is a market innovator within mixed reality, a technology that mixes digital information and visualizations seamlessly into reality. Realfiction’s first product series, Dreamoc, has since its launch been sold in over 10.000 units and the company plans to launch DeepFrame, a series of large mixed reality installations, in the near future. Realfiction has a large growth potential within the existing customer base and product portfolio and also sees a large market potential for its products, which according to the board of directors constitutes a revolutionary approach to digital visualization.

Subscribe

Media

Media