Realfiction Holding AB publishes year end report for 2017
Realfiction Holding AB (”Realfiction”) hereby announces the year end report for 2017. The full year end report is attached as a separate document and can also be downloaded from the company’s website (www.realfiction.com). Below is a brief summary of the year end report.
Q1 – Q4 (2017-01-01 – 2017-12-31)
- Revenue totalled SEK 16,319 million
- Profit/(loss) after financial income and expenses, net amounted to SEK -10,226 million
- Earnings per share * SEK -0,87
- The solvency** ratio was 62.2%
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -9,752 million
Q4 (2017-10-01 – 2017-12-31)
- Revenue totalled SEK 3,325 million
- Profit/(loss) after financial income and expenses, net amounted to SEK -4,294 million
- Earnings per share* SEK -0,26
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -2,366 million
*Earnings per share: The net profit or loss for the period divided by the average number of shares.
**Solvency: Equity as a percentage of the balance sheet total.
Significant events during Q4 2017
- Realfiction announces appointment of 36-year old Thomas Jæger to the position as new CFO for the company. Thomas will be joining Realfiction from October 23, where he will be taking over from current part-time CFO Anya Mantzius.
- Realfiction announces the confirmation of the first official order for the DeepFrame mixed reality solution. The order comes just three weeks after the first official showcasing of DeepFrame at CopenX, and the following partner summit held by Realfiction in Copenhagen. The order is significant as it is the first of its kind. The specific order value is not disclosed due to competitive reasons, but is greater than SEK 200.000 and less than SEK 500.000.
- Realfiction announces reception of the prestigious “CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree” title for its DeepFrameTM mixed reality display. CES takes places in Las Vegas from January 9 – 12 2018 and is the world largest tech exhibition. The announcement took place at the CES Unveiled event in Amsterdam before CES 2018, to praise innovations in product design and technology. Thousands of innovative products were assessed by a prominent jury of independent industry designers, engineers and industry press representatives.
- Realfiction announces the company’s first rental of its largest Dreamoc model (XXL3). The client, Virginia Panel Corporation, participated at Productronica Tradeshow in Munich, Germany on the 14-17 of November. Today’s rental marks that the company’s rental service concept for the Dreamoc line of mixed reality displays is now fully implemented in Western Europe and the United States.
- Realfiction announces that premium car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz is using the company’s mixed reality display, the Dreamoc XL3, in a so-called pop-up store that opened for visitors in central Stockholm November 21, 2017.
- Realfiction launches the Dreamoc Diamond, a new elegant flagship model in the company’s line-up of Dreamoc displays for glasses-free mixed reality experiences. The Dreamoc Diamond is suitable for creating attention at exhibitions, malls and other open spaces where people come together.
- Realfiction announces that Søren Steen Pedersen, with extensive experience of creating digital platform solutions, has been recruited to the position as Chief Operation Officer (COO). He will assume the position on December 15th.
Significant events post period end
- Realfiction announces the following changes in the compilation of the board of directors: Morten Johansen leaves the board of directors with immediate effect. Instead, Peter Bugge Johansen will start to participate as an observer to the board with effect from today, and he will be proposed for election at the first upcoming general meeting. Peter Bugge Johansen has extensive experience as a licensed auditor, CFO and from board work.
- Realfiction announces that the company held demonstrations of its glasses-free, mixed reality displays for a number of high-profile potential partners and clients such as Apple, LG, Verizon, Imperial Hotels and Louis Vuitton during the month of January. The presentations were held during the CES week in Las Vegas, USA and at a large partner event on the 23rd and 24th of January in London.
- Realfiction announces that the company has already received several orders of its newest mixed reality displays DeepFrame and Dreamoc Diamond. So far in 2018, four DeepFrame and two Dreamoc Diamond has been ordered through European partners, and more orders are expected during this quarter.
- Realfiction announces that the company today has initiated a two-week test period of a concept for shopping malls and department stores that want to attract customers and invite them into their loyalty programs. During the test period, a family friendly treasure hunt will take place at Fisketorvet – Copenhagen Mall in Copenhagen with the assistance of the company’s mixed reality displays. Realfiction has already initiated discussions with additional interested shopping malls.
- Realfiction announces that the company has installed one of its DeepFrame mixed reality displays at the LEGO headquarters in Billund, Denmark. LEGO will, during a two-week period, evaluate the patent pending DeepFrame platform, which enables mixed reality (MR) experiences without special glasses. The project is partly financed by the Danish Market Development Fund that supports innovative companies.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the company's Certified Adviser.
This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on March 29th, 2018.
About Realfiction Holding AB
Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.