Bulletin from Annual General Meeting in Recipharm AB (publ)
At the Annual General Meeting in Recipharm AB (publ) on May 10, 2017, the shareholders adopted the resolutions summarized below:
- The presented annual report was adopted and the Board of Directors and the CEO were discharged for liability in respect of the financial year 2016.
- The dividend of SEK 1.50 per share to the shareholders was approved and that the record day should be Friday, May 12, 2017.
- The proposed fees to the Board of Directors, its committees and the auditor were approved.
- Marianne Dicander Alexandersson, Lars Backsell, Carlos von Bonhorst Anders G. Carlberg, Thomas Eldered, Helena Levander, Wenche Rolfsen och Tony Sandell were re-elected as board members. Lars Backsell was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Ernst & Young AB was re-elected as auditor.
- The Board of Directors’ proposal in respect of guidelines for remuneration of senior executives was adopted.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to implement a share savings program 2017. The program is based on the same conditions as previous program 2016. The share savings program shall cover as many employees of the Recipharm group as possible and gives the employees a possibility to acquire shares series B in Recipharm at market price up to a maximum of 5 percent of each participant’s annual fixed salary (“Saving Shares”). If the shares are saved by the employee over three years and the employment in Recipharm is kept, the employee will be allocated the corresponding number of shares free of charge. The group’s senior executives, operating company management team members and certain key employees will, in addition, be able to receive additional shares of series B in Recipharm (“Performance Shares”) free of charge, provided that the participant is employed by the group during the entire savings period and that certain performance criteria are met. Participation for senior executives, operating company management team members and certain key employees, who are also eligible for performance shares, requires that participants acquire Saving Shares for an amount not exceeding 10 percent of the annual fixed salary. This program comprises up to 1,059,000 shares of series B.
- To ensure delivery of shares to participants in accordance with Recipharm’s share saving programs, the Board of Directors was authorised to increase Recipharm’s share capital by up to SEK 529,500 through the issue of up to 1,059,000 shares of series D. The new shares shall, with deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights, be able to be subscribed for by a bank or a securities company at an issue price equal to the par value. It was also resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to repurchase shares of series D.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved in accordance with the proposal presented at the Meeting to amend the Articles of Association meaning that the Company’s registered office shall be in the municipality of Stockholm.
For further information please visit www.recipharm.com or contact:
Thomas Eldered, CEO, telephone: +46 8 602 52 10
This information is published in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the regulations of Nasdaq Stockholm. This information was submitted for publication on May 10, 2017, at 15:30 CET.
Recipharm är ett ledande CDMO-företag (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) inom läkemedelsindustrin och har cirka 5 000 anställda. Recipharm erbjuder tillverkningstjänster av läkemedel i olika former, produktion av material till kliniska prövningar och API:er, samt farmaceutisk produktutveckling. Recipharm tillverkar flera hundra olika produkter åt såväl stora läkemedelsföretag som mindre utvecklingsbolag. Bolaget omsätter cirka 5,3 miljarder kronor och har utvecklings- och tillverkningsanläggningar i Frankrike, Indien, Israel, Italien, Portugal, Spanien, Storbritannien, Sverige, Tyskland och USA med huvudkontor i Stockholm, Sverige. Recipharms B-aktie (RECI B) är noterad på Nasdaq Stockholm.
För mer information besök företagets hemsida www.recipharm.com
Recipharm AB (publ)
Corporate identity number 556498-8425
Address Box 603, SE-101 32 Stockholm, Sweden, Telephone +46 8 602 52 00