Rejlers' Year-end Report 2012
Strong growth - increased profit margin target
- Revenue totalled SEK 1,332.7 million (1,146.0), an increase of 16 per cent
- Operating profit was SEK 79.4 million (100.3)
- Operating margin amounted to 6.0 per cent (8.8)
- Profit after tax was SEK 58.5 million (64.3)
- Earnings per share were SEK 5.17 (5.68)
- The operating profit includes non-recurring items in the amount of SEK 16 million
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (3.00)
- Revenue totalled SEK 388.6 million (322.7), an increase of 20 per cent
- Operating profit was SEK 24.1 million (26.4)
- Operating margin amounted to 6.2 per cent (8.2)
- Profit after tax was SEK 18.1 million (13.7)
- Earnings per share were SEK 1.60 (1.21)
Statement from President and CEO Eva Nygren:
Rejlers continues to experience growth. During 2012, growth was 16 per cent, two-thirds of which was organic. With a strong position on markets such as Energy and Infrastructure and despite indications of a weaker market within both Industry and Construction and property, we have continued to see a good inflow of orders during the fourth quarter.
Excluding non-recurring costs and calendar effects, profit is at a similar level to last year and growth is in line to meet the 2015 target. With a good profit trend for activities and a continued focus on profitable growth, the profit margin target over one business cycle has been increased to 10 per cent.
A reorganisation has taken place in Sweden, which is expected to lead to greater cooperation at national level. It also gives us better opportunities to meet the future needs of our customers and our employees. The change also facilitates international cooperation and helps us to continue building a strong Rejlers in our Nordic and Baltic markets.
Based on Rejlers' corporate culture and with intensified brand work, we are building on the platform for continued growth.
For further information, please contact:
Eva Nygren, President and CEO, tel. +46 (0)73 412 66 60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eva K Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)73 412 59 60, e-mail: email@example.com
Rejlers is a Nordic group offering technical consultancy services in the fields of electrical engineering, energy, mechanical engineering, automation, electronics, IT and telecommunications. Rejlers' shares are listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.