Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget, interim report January – June 2017: Earnings per share SEK 2.93, a strong result from property management and development
SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): THE FIRST HALF-YEAR IN BRIEF
- Rental income increased to SEKm 585 (11).
- The net operating surplus increased to SEKm 357 (5).
- The net operating result increased, as a result of the improved net operating surplus, to SEKm 138 (1).
- The profit for the period increased to SEKm 1,686 (354), which corresponds to an earnings per share of SEK 2.93.
- Unrealized property value changes excluding building rights amounted to SEKm 1,502 (129).
- Unrealized value changes as a result of building rights amounted to SEKm 500 (325).
- The value of the property portfolio increased to SEKm 21,143 (2,326).
- The EPRA NAV per share increased to SEK 8.44.
- SBB offered summer jobs to 73 young adults from our residential areas.
- The surplus ratio increased from 55 percent in the first quarter to 65 percent in the second quarter, which contributed to a operating profit of SEKm 103 for the second quarter.
“Those figures speak a clear language, an earnings per share of 2.93 SEK is a fantastic good result that our employees delivered across the board from property management to property development. Furthermore, taking into account, that SBB owns low-risk assets with 60% of the property portfolio in the metropolitan regions of the Nordics and another 20% in regional cities, the result is even more impressive.”
CEO and Founder
Enclosure: Interim report January – June 2017
For more information, please contact:
Ilija Batljan, CEO and Founder of Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, 070 518 39 67, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on August 29, 2017, at 08.00 CET.
About Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ)
The company’s shares of series B are listed on Nasdaq First North (short name SBB B). Certified Adviser is Remium Nordic AB (www.remium.com). The company’s strategy is to own, manage and develop residential and community service properties throughout the Nordic region. Through the company's commitment and engagement in community participation and social responsibility, municipalities and other stakeholders will find the company an attractive long-term partner. More information about the company is available at www.sbbnorden.se.