EARNINGS INCREASE IN LINE WITH SAS’S MOST RECENT FORECAST
AUGUST 2017–OCTOBER 2017
- Income before tax and non-recurring items: MSEK 1,054 (941)
- Income before tax: MSEK 657 (577)
- Revenue: MSEK 11,644 (11,135)
- EBIT margin: 6.7% (6.1)
- Net income for the period: MSEK 490 (591)
- Earnings per common share: SEK 1.22 (1.53)
- The outlook for the full year 2017/2018 is retained, see page 10.
- SAS concluded a three-year collective agreement with the unions representing the pilots and ground personnel.
NOVEMBER 2016–OCTOBER 2017
- Income before tax and non-recurring items: MSEK 1,951 (939)
- Income before tax: MSEK 1,725 (1,431)
- Revenue: MSEK 42,654 (39,459)
- EBIT margin: 5.1% (4.8)
- Net income for the period: MSEK 1,149 (1,321)
- Earnings per common share: SEK 2.42 (2.94)
This information is information that SAS AB is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted through the agency of the contact person set out below for publication on December 12, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. CET.