Nomination Committee for Scandi Standard 2016/2017
The Instruction for the Nomination Committee, adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) on 25 April 2016, contains, among other, a procedure for appointment of the committee members and the committee’s task (see the AGM minutes at scandistandard.com).
The Nomination Committee, appointed pursuant to the Instruction for the Nomination Committee, consists of:
- Hans Hedström, Carnegie Fonder (Chairman)
- Gustav Lindner, Investment AB Öresund
- Knut Pousette, Kvalitena AB
- Ulf Zenk, Lantmännen Kycklinginvest
- Per Harkjaer (Chairman of the Board of Directors)
The Nomination Committee prepares the following proposals to the AGM:
- election of non-employee directors and the chairman of the board, chairman at the AGM and auditor, and
- remuneration to non-employee directors of the board elected by the AGM and to the auditor.
The AGM will be held in Stockholm on 25 April 2017.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to do so by submitting them in due time before the AGM 2017 to ensure that the proposals can be considered by the Nomination Committee. The Nomination Committee’s proposals are publicly announced no later than on the date of notification of the AGM.
Proposals should be sent either to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org , or
- Scandi Standard AB
The Nomination Committee
c/o Group General Counsel
P.O. Box 30174
SE-104 25 Stockholm