Scandinavian Biogas Interim report for 1 January-31 March 2016
On 10 February 2016, Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) issued corporate bonds at a value of SEK 200 million. As of 8 April 2016, these bonds have been available for trade on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm stock exchange.
The Group acquired the majority of the shares in the Norwegian-registered company Biokraft Holding AS on 11 February 2016. This acquisition means that Scandinavian Biogas is establishing itself in the Norwegian market.
First quarter in brief
- The expansion of the upgrading facility in Henriksdal has essentially been completed and the first deliveries from the new production line to customers of the gas network in Stockholm were made in late January
- Net sales totalled SEK 52.8 million (SEK 41.8 million)
- Total revenues amounted to SEK 56.4 million (SEK 49.4 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 7.0 million (SEK 7.3 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 3.1 million (profit: SEK 1.0 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 11.4 million (profit: SEK 9.0 million)
The interim report for the first quarter 2016 for Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) is now available on www.scandinavianbiogas.com.
For further information, contact Matti Vikkula, CEO and president,
+46 70 597 99 38, email@example.com