The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Interim Report January–June 2017
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Interim Report January–June 2017 has been published on www.sbab.se/ir.
January–June 2017 (January– June 2016)
- Operating profit: SEK 1,023 million (842)
- Net interest income: SEK 1,432 million (1,262)
- Expenses: SEK 375 million (344)
- Net loan losses: recovery of SEK 10 million (recovery: 1)
- The Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio: 88.3% (72.6)
- All funding programmes continue to have the highest credit ratings from Moody’s
For further information, please contact:
Mikael Inglander, CFO SBAB
+468-614 43 28
The information in this report is such that the Swedish Covered Bond Corporation is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on 19 July 2017 at 8:00 a.m. (CEST).
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation, “SCBC”, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Government-owned SBAB Bank AB (publ). SCBC is a credit market company whose primary operations involve the issuance of covered bonds in Swedish and international markets. Learn more at www.sbab.se/investor