The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Year-end Report 2017
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Year-end Report 2017 has been published on www.sbab.se/ir.
January–December 2017 (January–December 2016)
- Net interest income rose to SEK 2,855 million (2,503)
- Expenses amounted to SEK 761 million (720)
- Net loan losses amounted to a recovery of SEK 12 million (loss: 9)
- Operating profit increased to SEK 1,982 million (1,563)
- The Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio was 78.0% (82.4)
- All funding programmes continue to have the highest credit ratings from Moody’s
For further information, please contact:
Mikael Inglander, CFO SBAB
+468-614 43 28
The information in this report is such that the Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (in Swedish: AB Sveriges Säkerställda Obligationer (publ)) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on 15 February 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (CEST).
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation, “SCBC”, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Government-owned SBAB Bank AB (publ). SCBC is a credit market company whose primary operations involve the issuance of covered bonds in Swedish and international markets. Learn more at www.sbab.se/investor