Life below zero – dealing with negative interest rates
The views that our Chief Investment Officer Asoka Wöhrmann expresses in the April issue of the new CIO View carry a lot of weight: He and his colleagues at Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management manage client assets totaling 1.04 trillion euros (as of December 31, 2014).
- China’s growth will not decelerate in 2016.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve is ready, but not yet willing to change course.
- Japan’s central bank does not achieve its target inflation rate.
- Russia ’s economy is shrinking.
- U.S.- dollar parity with the euro to be reached at the beginning of 2016.
- Thanks to the ECB’s quantitative easing (QE), periphery bonds remain preferred.
- A low-interest-rate environment benefits high yield .
- In a volatile year, the DAX can overshoot our price target.
- Asset allocation of our
balanced model portfolio
for clients based in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
Fixed income: 49 %
Equities: 40 %
Alternatives: 10 %
Commodities: 1 %
Also in CIO View:
- Focus: Life below zero – dealing with negative interest rates.
- The big picture: our forecasts until March 2016.
- Investment traffic lights: our tactical and strategic view on different asset classes.
- Portfolio: interview with Stéphane Junod, Regional Chief Investment Officer for Wealth Management.
- Alternatives portfolio: interview with Mark G. Roberts – Head of Real Estate Strategy and Research.
You can also download CIO View on http://www.DeutscheAWM.com.
For more information please contact:
Press contact Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Nordic
Mob: 46 768 36 98 73
Tel. 49 69 910 14553
Sabina Díaz Duque
Tel: 49 69 910 14177
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
With EUR 1.04 trillion of assets under management (as of December 31, 2014), Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management¹ is one of the world's leading investment organizations. Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes. It also provides tailored wealth management solutions and private banking services to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
¹ Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management is the brand name of the Asset & Wealth Management division of the Deutsche Bank Group. The legal entities offering products or services under the Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management brand are listed in contracts, sales materials and other product information documents.