Sigma’s annual report is now published
Sigma’s annual report is available on www.sigma.se/finans
Håkan Karlsson describes how Sigma, as a customer-oriented company, has the benefit of a combination of local drive and global strength.
The annual report presents updated goals for 2013 as well as the previously-announced long-term goals towards 2015. Sigma’s strategies that will take the company to this position are also presented.
The goals for 2013 are as follows:
- The operating margin to exceed that of 2012
- The working capital to be reduced to contribute to a positive cash flow
- For Sigma to be perceived as an attractive employer and to have a lower staff turnover than in 2012
- An increase in internal efficiency and capacity utilization compared to 2012 (presented as index)
- An increase in the proportion of international delivery in Sigma’s commitment compared to 2012
For more information, contact:
Håkan Karlsson, CEO Sigma
Telephone: +46 70 379 20 00
Lars Sundqvist, CFO Sigma
Telephone: +46 70 379 22 02
This is the Swedish version of the Annual report. A translated version into English will be published in second half of March. This will not be announced by a press release.
Sigma is a long-term business partner wherever information technology makes a difference. We are a global actor with a Nordic base. We deliver the smartest solutions for our customers' business aims.Sigma is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and has about 1500 employees in eight countries. www.sigma.se