Annual accounts 2006
• Ecovision and SIX form a Nordic group for financial information with French company Fininfo as majority shareholder. The acquisition was completed on November 14 2006. The merger creates one of the biggest players in financial information in the Nordic region.
• Proforma Turnover of the new SIX-Ecovision Group reached SEK 225 Million and operating profit reached SEK 12 Million, including structuring costs
• Turnover year 2006 including SIX 14th November-31th December reached SEK 83,7 Million, compared with SEK 60,5 Million year 2005
• Operating profit year 2006 reached SEK 1,5 Million, (3,9) year 2005, structuring costs included.
• Profit after financial items year 2006 amounted to 1,2 Million, compared with SEK 4,1 Million year 2005
• The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1,75 per share (1,75)
• Earnings per share after tax amounted to SEK 0,57 (2,20)
• Equity per share excl minority interest increased to SEK 35,44 (32,13)
• Cash and bank balances increased to SEK 54,7 Million (30,3)
The Ecovision Group provides services in the following areas:
• Real-time terminals. Banks, brokers and investors use information systems from Ecovision to monitor and analyze the Nordic capital markets in real-time.
• Datafeed. For the delivery and integration of financial information directly into client application environments.
• Solutions. Complete life-cycle operation of tailor-made web-based market information and trading solutions for banks, brokers and media clients, as well as solutions for printed media.
• Ticker News covers the Swedish capital market and bring fast, market moving news to its subscribers. Other areas include earnings forecasts, company data and index services
For further information, please contact:
Johan Rost, CEO,
Telephone 0046 8 736 55 03, e-mail: email@example.com