Nine Month Report, JanuarySeptember 2006
January−September 2006 compared to January−September 2005
- Revenue amounted to SEK 90.8 billion (88.6). In Construction, revenue rose by 3 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 3,614 M (3,545).
- During the period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 2,751 M (3,427) were divested, with gains amounting to SEK 1,252 M (1,342).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 3,767 M (3,695).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 2,810 M (2,808). Earnings per share thus amounted to SEK 6.68 (6.68).
- Interest-bearing net receivables amounted to SEK 10,109 M (7,693).
- Order bookings rose by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 99.9 billion (86.7). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings rose by 13 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 134.5 billion (129.9), equivalent to 14 (14) months of construction.