Year-end report, January-December 2012
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2012 (compared with January-December 2011)
- Construction revenues rose 8 percent and amounted to SEK 124.5 billion (115.0).
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 120.1 billion (123.6) and the order backlog to SEK 146.7 billion (155.7).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 4.6 billion (4.6, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central).
- The operating margin in Construction was 2.8 percent (3.0).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –0.7 billion (–1.0, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central). In the fourth quarter, operating cash flow amounted to SEK 3.1 billion (2.7).
- Investments in development operations increased by 20 percent to SEK –14.6 billion (–12.2).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK –3.8 billion (–5.7, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central).
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 4.6 billion (9.5).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.00 (6.00) per share.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Wallin, Executive Vice President and CFO, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8900
Pontus Winqvist, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8851
Katarina Grönwall, Senior Vice President, Communications, Skanska AB, tel + 46 10 448 8877
Edvard Lind, Group Press Officer, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8808
This report will also be presented at a telephone conference and webbcast at 2:00 p.m. (14:00 CET) on February 7. The telephone conference will be audiocasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will be available later as well. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 506 307 79, +44 1452 555 131, or +1 866 682 8490. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
Skanska AB may be required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act.