EURO RATE IS SET IN SOTKAMO SILVER’S RESOLVED RIGHTS ISSUE
The subscription-price in Sotkamo Silver’s resolved rights issue is 9 SEK per unit, which include four shares and one free share-warrant (corresponding to 2.25 SEK per share). At subscription using subscription-rights registered at Euroclear Finland the set price for each subscribed unit is 0.98 EUR (corresponding to 0.245 EUR per share). EUR-value against SEK has been resolved based on fixing rate established by NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB on June 7th, 2016. (1 € = 9,2288 SEK). The subscription price in Swedish kronor or euros also applies to subscription without subscription-rights for new shares to be registered in Euroclear Sweden and Euroclear Finland.
Information on rights issue:
- Shareholders of the Company have preferential rights to subscribe for one (1) unit, which consist of four (4) new shares and one (1) free share- warrant of Series 2016/2017, for each existing share held on the record date, June 9th, 2016.
- Issue price per unit is 9 SEK, which corresponds to 2.25 SEK per share.
- The warrant gives the right to subscribe for one share at 4 SEK in August 2017.
- The Company will receive a maximum of approximately 186 MSEK, before issue costs upon full subscription of the rights issue and additionally approximately 82 MSEK, if the warrants are fully redeemed.
- Prospectus for the issue is expected to be published June 14th 2016.
- Last day of trading inclusive the right to receive unit-rights in the issue is June 7th 2016.
- Subscription period runs from June 15th 2016 until June 29th 2016.
Stockholm on 8 June 2016
SOTKAMO SILVER AB (publ)
Timo Lindborg, CEO
Sotkamo Silver AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The offical Stock Exchange Releases are given in Swedish and there may be slight differences in the translated versions.
About Sotkamo Silver AB (publ)
Sotkamo Silver AB´s business concept is to exploit mineral deposits in the Nordic countries with regards to human society and environment. Sotkamo Silver owns, through its subsidiary mineral deposits, which contains silver and gold in Finland. The Company’s main development project is the Silver Mine project in the municipality of Sotkamo. Sotkamo Silver applies SveMin’s & FinnMin’s respective rules of reporting for public mining & exploration companies. Sotkamo Silver has chosen to report mineral resources and ore reserves according to the internationally accepted JORC or NI 43-101-code. The company applies International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as approved by the European Union.
The ticker symbol is SOSI in NGM and SOSI1 in NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. ISIN-code for Sotkamo Silver shares is SE0001057910.
Read more about Sotkamo Silver on www.sotkamosilver.com or www.silver.fi
For further information: Timo Lindborg, CEO, tel. +358 40 508 3 507