NEW SHARES AND SHARE WARRANTS REGISTERED IN THE SWEDISH COMPANIES REGISTRATION OFFICE
The preferential share issue recently carried out by Sotkamo Silver AB (publ), approved by the Extra General Meeting held on 7 June 2016, has been registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket). Through the issue the number of shares in Sotkamo Silver AB (publ) has increased by 82,572,792 new shares and 20,643,198 share warrants () have been issued. Therefore, the total number of shares and votes in Sotkamo Silver amounts to 103,215,990 and the share capital to SEK 141,596,341.47, each share with a quota value of approximately SEK 1.37.
- Last day of trading in paid subscribed units (BTU) on NGM Equity: 26 July 2016.
- First day of trading in the new shares and share warrants on NGM Equity: 28 July 2016.
- Record date for conversion of units (BTU) at Euroclear Sweden: 28 July 2016
- The units (BTU) will be registered as shares (SOSI) and share warrants on the VP-accounts at Euroclear Sweden: 1 August 2016.
- Last day of trading in interim securities (units) on NASDAQ Helsinki: 28 July 2016
- The interim securities (units) will be booked as Sotkamo Silver’s shares (SOSI1) and share warrants at Euroclear Finland: 1 August 2016
- First day of trading in the new shares and share warrants on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: 2 August 2016
Stockholm Corporate Finance has acted as financial advisor, A1 Advokater and DLA Piper as legal advisors. Aqurat Fondkommission och S-Bank Ltd act as issuing agents in this issue.
Sotkamo Silver AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The official Stock Exchange Releases are given in Swedish and there may be slight differences in the translated versions.
Stockholm, 22th July 2016.
Timo Lindborg, CEO
About Sotkamo Silver AB:
Sotkamo Silver AB´s business concept is to exploit mineral deposits in the Nordic countries with regards to human society and environment. Sotkamo Silver owns, through its subsidiary mineral deposits, which contains silver and gold in Finland and exploration-potential targets of zinc, lead, copper and gold in Norway. The Company’s main development project is the Silver Mine project in the municipality of Sotkamo.
Sotkamo Silver applies SveMin’s & FinnMin’s respective rules of reporting for public mining & exploration companies. Sotkamo Silver has chosen to report mineral resources and mineral reserves according to the internationally accepted JORC or NI 43-101-code. The company applies International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as approved by the European Union.
The ticker symbol is SOSI at NGM and SOSI1 in NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
ISIN-code for Sotkamo Silver shares are SE0001057910.
Read more about Sotkamo Silver on www.sotkamosilver.com or www.silver.fi